We’re reopening on September 25th

Dear Customer,

As you may be aware, there have been recent cases of COVID-19 in several regions across Spain, with our region being one of the affected ones. Therefore, Aragón’s authorities have established a series of restrictions seeking to find a prompt solution.

We have thoroughly analyzed this situation, and being something out of our control, and to ensure our customers’ and staff’s health, we have made the tough decision of postponing the re-opening date of Lake Caspe Camping to September 25th.

Thereby, we announce our intention to push back the 2020 season’s closing date to mid-December.

If you have a reservation at Lake Caspe during the dates through which we will remain closed, and hence, we highly urge you to reach out to us to postpone your reservation to available dates of your choice, including the entire 2021 year. Lastly, if you paid a deposit with your reservation and you would rather cancel it, please let us know so we can proceed with the reimbursement.

We are truly sorry about this situation and we hope to see you soon at Lake Caspe.

Best regards,