Looking forward to having you here in 2021

Dear Customer,

As we made you aware of, we intended to re-open the campground by September 25th and extend the season until December. However, due to the negative evolution of COVID-19 and the poor forecasts for this Fall which our authorities have anticipated, we have decided NOT TO OPEN Lake Caspe Camping during this 2020 season.

It is not an easy decision to take as it affects many people, yet guaranteeing the safety of our staff and clients is our foremost duty.

If you have a reservation at Lake Caspe, we highly urge you to reach out to us to postpone your reservation to any available dates of your choice during the 2021 season. Lastly, if you paid a deposit with your reservation and you would rather cancel it, please let us know so we can proceed with the reimbursement.

We would also like to inform you that we are already working on getting ready for the next season.

We truly hope to see you again at Lake Caspe during 2021.

Take care and all the best,